Lake House Fitness Class Cancellations
- Splashers at 8:00am will be cancelled on Wednesday, 11/22.
- Due to Thanksgiving and Holiday events, ALL fitness classes will be cancelled on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 23rd
- Friday, November 24th
- Saturday, November 25th
- HOLIDAY HOURS: The Lake House will close at 1:00pm on Thursday, November 23rd (Thanksgiving Day). Please note, during the closure, there will be no access to the Lake House. The Lake House will re-open on Friday, November 24th at 5:00am for Property Owners (with before/after-hours access) and 8:00am for guests.
- All fitness classes are CANCELLED on 11/23, 11/24 and 11/25.
Lake House Fitness Class Changes
- Class Time & Location Change:
MORNING FLOW YOGA | Beginning Friday, December 1st, Morning Flow Yoga will move to 10:05am in the Lake House Studio. This Vinyasa-style practice uses traditional movements and balancing postures. Join Daryle Baldwin on Fridays at 10:05am and enjoy a good workout and clearing of the mind.
- Class Time Change:
GENTLE YOGA | Beginning Wednesday, December 6th, Evening Gentle Yoga will move to 12:15pm. This is a great way to learn yoga postures, increase flexibility, promote spinal health and reduce stress. This class combines gentle movement with breath, followed by deep relaxation. Join Lisa Alexander on Wednesdays at 12:15pm for the perfect mid-day yoga session.
- Happy Holidays with Kayleigh
- Assisted Stretch & Manual Therapy Sessions: The Flam Method – A hands-on manual therapy modality combining techniques from around the world. It is a safe, non-invasive approach to pain relief that targets soft tissue problems affecting nerves, muscles, tendons, ligaments. It is a clothed treatment that may be performed in a variety of settings. A complex array of hands-on, percussive massage and high-speed vibration maneuvers are used. Stretching, twisting acupressure and breathing skills are incorporated. This skill is primarily used to treat common muscular-skeletal and nerve conditions such as golf and nerve entrapment, tennis elbow, shin splints, cervical and lumbar radiculopathy, plantar fasciitis, balance disorders and so much more. It’s effective at breaking down scar tissue, changing resting length of muscles, decompressing structures, stretching nerves and arteries, and ultimately enhancing movement so there are no limits to mobility and or function.
Please contact Stephen Flam at 917.743.2911 to schedule your session today!
- 30-Minute Sessions: $60
- 60-Minute Sessions: $120
- 90-Minute Sessions: $180
To sign up:
- Open the text feature on your phone
- Initiate a text to the number 84483
- Text “seabrooklakehouse” into the message box (All lowercase, all one word)
- Press Send
You will instantly receive a return text like this:
If at any time you wish to discontinue the service, or even stop it temporarily, simply respond STOP to any text alert from the Lake House that you have received.
Please note that you can’t individualize the text messages you receive. In other words, you will receive all Lake House notifications, not just for a particular class or event.
Standard text message charges may apply from your wireless provider, depending on your text message plan.
Amenity Cards are REQUIRED for access to the Lake House. Please remember to bring your amenity card with you.
Please wipe machines and equipment down after use. The screens on the Peloton bikes if directly sprayed will cause damage and stop working. Sanitizing wipe dispensers are located throughout the Fitness Center.