SIPOA has implemented a new Community Access Management Software (CAMS) system called SymLiv. This system currently replaces the ABDI GateAccess system for RENTAL GUESTS ONLY. You will continue to use ABDi GateAccess for personal guests.
WHAT IS SYMLIV?
SymLiv is a Community Access Management Software (CAMS) company. CAMS is a system for managing relationships between residents, their guests, vendors, and rental guests. As our community grows, it is essential to have a central system for managing interactions between residents and those visiting the community. With the CAMS system in place, it’s easy to gain insight into activity in our community, and the status of every visitor. The system creates peace of mind for residents by registering rental and commercial guests and providing rules orientation before guests arrive on Seabrook Island. Symliv is being implemented in phases. The rental system is the first phase, followed by the Contractor/Vendor module in 6-8 weeks, and the Property Owner guest module later this year.
WHY DO I NEED TO USE SYMLIV?
Access is the first interaction guests and residents have with your rental units. Ensure authorized renters are granted access and ensure guests are educated before being granted access to your community. SymLiv provides an added layer of security through guest registration and ensures guests are held liable for rules violations in the community or at the property.
Guests want an easy, touchless experience, and an easier online self-service means better guest satisfaction, higher ratings, and less community friction. SymLiv relays all information to guests about the community and rental they’re visiting. SymLiv makes mobile access control, community rules compliance, and guest arrival frictionless. Guests leave better reviews when they feel integrated into the community and understand what to do and what not to do during their stay. Eliminate neighbor complaints by ensuring your guests understand quiet hour rules, parking restrictions, trash management policies, and directions.
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED WITH SYMLIV?
SymLiv is a very user-friendly system, but if you have questions Symliv has created an educational platform of useful information you can refer to for any technical questions you may have. You will find Video Tutorials on how the system works, Articles & Guides, FAQs, and how to get started!! Click here to access the educational platform.
GUEST PORTAL USER GUIDE
To receive a QR code and a printed pass to enter the community, a rental guest must first receive an invite from their rental host. Click here to see the steps the guest will follow after the invite from the rental host is received.
If you have questions regarding the use of the system or encounter errors while using the system, please contact SymLiv for support. Support hours are Monday through Sunday from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm EST. Call (435) 612-2668 or email: email@example.com.
As a reminder; per SIPOA Rental Policies, Procedures & Guidelines – Any Renter who hasn’t been entered into the Gate Pass system (SymLiv) will be turned away and directed to contact the rental management company or Property Owner. Short-Term Renters and Short-Term Renter Guests are not authorized to request Gate Passes themselves by contacting the Gatehouse, and enforcement actions may be taken against the Property Owner for failure to use the Gate Pass System or to accurately designate guests as Renters.
WHAT IF I HAVE PERSONAL GUESTS COMING IN?
You should enter your personal guests into the ABDi GateAccess system. SymLiv is for the management of rental guests only. Guests of Property Owners will not be charged vehicle access fees.
If you are the management company, and a Property Owner has blocked reservation dates for personal use, Property Owners are to use the ABDi GateAccess system for them and their guests. If they are entered into the SymLiv system, you will be prompted to pay vehicle fees for them and their guests.
As a Rental Management Company or Self-Managed Property Owner, what steps do I need to take?
- Each rental property must be registered with Seabrook Island POA. Registrations are valid from January 1st through December 31st of each year.
- This is a new system, so unless you have already registered with SymLiv’s Community Access Management Software (CAMS), a new account must be created. Use Community Code: SIPOA2022.
- Please check your junk mail folder if you did not receive an approval or rejection email. If a rejection is received, you can log in and edit your rentals. You do not have to start over again.
- For questions regarding your rental property at Seabrook Island, please contact our Communications Administrator, Rhiannon Schalaudek, at (843) 725-1563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Rental Management Company and manage more than 10 properties, please email Rhiannon Schalaudek at email@example.com to request a spreadsheet to add all properties SymLiv can upload to the system for you.
- All rental hosts are required to send their guests a confirmation email with SIPOA-approved verbiage on what to expect from you as a host. We want to make sure that gate entry is as smooth as possible. Knowing what to expect before entering the gate is crucial! Click here for SIPOA-approved confirmation email verbiage.
If you have already registered with SymLiv, log in below.