SIPOA facilities include the Lake House, Oyster Catcher Community Center, Gate House and Crabbing Dock.
The Lake House, constructed in 2009, includes our Fitness Center, indoor and outdoor pools, library, and meeting rooms. In addition to fitness equipment for exercise with or without the assistance of a personal trainer, the Lake House hosts many popular wellness classes and events and is home to many special interest groups that bring together Owners with common interests.
Please see the Lake House staff for facility tours and more information.
The Oyster Catcher Community Center includes meeting space and an outdoor pool for the exclusive use of Property Owners and their accompanied guests.
- ABDI GateAccess System Instructions
- ABDI GateAccess App Instructions
- Annual Survey Summary Booklet | 2022
- Barcode Fees
- Beach Parking Map: This map shows all beach parking spaces on the island including paved, grass, owner-only, LSV, handicap and even bike spaces. In total, there are 241 motor vehicle spaces on the island, and each one can be viewed using this interactive map.
- Board of Directors and Committee Assignments | 2023
- Commercial Access FAQs
- GateAccess for Owners
- Room Reservation Request Form: Room reservations for The Lake House and Oyster Catcher Community Center
- Sign up for E-Voting
- SIPOA Annual Reports
- SIPOA Primary Contact Inquiry
- Update Contact Information
- Want to report mosquitoes?
If you are a new owner, please visit our New Owners page to learn more about Seabrook Island Property Owners Association.