Amenity Cards are REQUIRED for access to the Lake House. Please remember to bring your amenity card with you.
- The outdoor pools are not heated.
- Except for lap swimming in the designated lane, pools are closed to others during group class times.
- Children, aged fifteen (15) and under, must be supervised by a parent/guardian when in the pool areas. Children may also be supervised by a sibling, aged sixteen (16) years or older.
- Occasionally pools need to be closed while sanitary or other water quality issues are addressed.
- No glass bottles or beverage containers are permitted in the fitness or pool areas.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the indoor or outdoor pool water.
- Single-handled coolers may be brought to the outdoor pools.
- Beverages in sealable, plastic containers are permitted in the indoor pool area
Property Owners have access to the Indoor Pool from 5:00am – 11:00pm, Monday-Sunday. An active Property Owner card with before and after hours is required to enter the facility when not staffed.
The Lake House is staffed:
Monday-Saturday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sundays: 10:00am – 5:00pm
*Please note the facility closes early on certain holidays, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve – and closed all day Christmas Day. No access is granted during these closures.
During Seabrook Swim, follow the lane designations below:
Lake House Side
|Stairs||Lane 1 – Water Therapy|
|Lane 2 – Lap Swimming|
|Lane 3 – Lap Swimming|
|Lane 4 – Open Swim|
|Lane 5 – Open Swim|
Outdoor Pool Side
Please be aware there is a possibility that lanes in the Indoor Pool will need to be shared based on use.
We ask that you follow the lane designations above and share them when necessary. Communicate with other swimmers before entering a shared lane.
OUTDOOR POOL HOURS
Monday through Friday – 9:15 am to Sunset
Saturday and Sunday – 8:00 am to Sunset