General Operating and Maintenance Committee (GOMC):
This committee shall develop, recommend, and arrange for the implementation of policies and programs for the maintenance of common property owned by SIPOA, such as, but not limited to, buildings, roads, bridges, parking spaces, storm drainage systems, signs and street lighting. The committee shall make recommendations to the Board regarding acceptance of roads, bridges, drainage easements and other structures that have been constructed within the SID. The committee shall be responsible for long-range planning of major maintenance relating to roads and drainage and other common properties. The committee shall oversee the development of specifications, requests for proposals and the review of bids for projects within its jurisdiction.
The GOMC meets once a month for approximately two hours to discuss projects that are being planned and are underway, review priorities and discuss work specifications. During annual budget development (August through November), additional sessions may be held as needed.
- Seabrook Island Erosion & Restoration Update
- Managing Seabrook Island’s Dynamic Shoreline
- 2020 Stormwater Manhole Rehab Report
- Seabrook Island Roadway Management Study
- 2018 Seabrook Island Roadway Management Report
- 2016 Stormwater Rehab Program Report
- SIPOA Stormwater Drainage Study
- High Tides, Storm Surge, and Rain; A Discussion About Flooding