Excerpted from the SIPOA Rules and Regulations:
- CALL 911, NOT THE SECURITY GATE, FOR MEDICAL OR OTHER EMERGENCIES.
- The speed limit on Seabrook Island is 25 mph and is strictly enforced.
- Do not pass bicycles at traffic islands.
- LSV’s/Neighborhood Electric Vehicles are permitted on Seabrook Island roads if properly registered in SC and operated by a driver with a valid driver’s license. Golf carts, motorcycles, motorized scooters, motorized skateboards, and mopeds are prohibited on Seabrook Island roads.
- Please ride bicycles single file in the roadways in the same direction as traffic, and use bike paths where available. Walk/run facing traffic.
- Pets must be leashed at all times when not on an owner’s property.
- Stay off the dunes on the beach.
- Please leave the beach as you found it. Fill holes and dispose of trash.
- Please maintain your distance from the dolphins in our estuaries.
- To help protect our loggerhead turtles, turn off porch and outside lights at dusk along beach areas from May through October.
- Beach fires are permitted with a permit from Security.
- The Property Owner’s pool and adjacent parking area on Oyster Catcher Court are for property owners only.
- Please do not feed or harass alligators, deer, or any other wildlife at any time.
- The boat ramp may be used only by property owners and accompanied guests.
- Music/TV volume must be low and may not disturb neighbors.
- Fireworks are prohibited on Seabrook Island.
- Click here to view all SIPOA Rules Regulations
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES – Guidelines for construction and external modification of homes
GUIDE TO THE LAKE HOUSE, COMMUNITY CENTER AND SIPOA AMENITIES – Rules and Guidelines
BEACH FIRES – Rules for beach fires on Seabrook Island and a form to request a permit