|1. Fires must be attended at all times by an adult.
2. Fires may not be in the dunes.
3. Do not burn pressure treated lumber, as it gives off toxic fumes.
4. Do not burn any material with nails, screws or fasteners in it.
5. Fires must be extinguished WITH WATER by 10:00 PM (during turtle nesting season).
6. Ashes may be buried in the sand once the fire has been extinguished.
7. All unused material must be picked up and removed from the beach.
8. Fires may not be made within 50 feet of marked turtle’s nests.An officer will contact you to confirm your permit.
If you have any questions, please call the Security Gate at 843-768-6641.