How to obtain a Daily Pass for 2-Axle Vehicles
Please visit our daily pass location at 1900 Seabrook Island Road before proceeding to the gate. Contractors can obtain their daily pass at this location. Due to the physical limitations at this site, larger vehicles, such as cement mixers, 3-axle vehicles, moving vans, etc., will continue to the gate for passes. Most incoming traffic will be able to use this location, and 2-axle vehicles arriving at the gate without a pass will be turned around and directed to the daily pass site.
2023 Commercial Access Fee Schedule
Note: This location and the Gatehouse accept checks and credit/debit cards only.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Friday | 6:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday | 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Daily | 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
How to obtain an Annual Commercial Access Barcode
Please complete the Commercial Access Barcode Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may drop it off at the SIPOA Administration Office. Once we receive the barcode application, required documents, and payment, SIPOA Commercial Access staff will be in contact with you. Barcodes are issued at the SIPOA Administration Office at 1202 Landfall Way and must be affixed to the vehicle by a SIPOA employee.
Note: This location accepts checks and credit/debit cards only.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- A Town of Seabrook Island business license is required to obtain a commercial barcode.
- Domestic cleaning, home workers, or home-health aides who are sole proprietors of their company, may obtain an annual barcode at a reduced domestic contractor rate, or pay the daily pass rate for island access.
- Contractors who are entitled to receive an access barcode but who refuse to have it affixed to their vehicle will NOT be issued a barcode sticker but will be required to obtain a daily paper pass.
- Contractors who are entitled to an access barcode are obligated to keep SIPOA informed about the make, model, year, and license plate information of the vehicle to which the barcode is attached.
* SIPOA will deactivate the barcode(s) of any contractor in violation of the SIPOA Commercial Rules & Regulations (see below), and access to Seabrook Island will be terminated. There is a $50 fee for replacement barcodes or to reactivate confiscated or terminated barcodes.
SIPOA Commercial Rules & Regulations
- Contractors may not enter Seabrook Island prior to 6:30 a.m. and must vacate the SID by 8:00 p.m., Monday – Saturday. No noisy work is permitted after 6:30 p.m.
- Jobsite deliveries or pickups may not take place prior to 7:00 a.m.
- With the exception of emergency situations, work by Contractors that may interfere with the quiet enjoyment of adjacent Property Owners must be confined to the hours between 7:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Other Contractor work may continue until 7:30 p.m.
- Work by Contractors is not permitted on Sundays, holidays, or other days designated by the Board, except by special arrangement with SIPOA. To see more information regarding holiday hours, click here.
- Realtors and Retail delivery services (Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy, etc.) may deliver from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. 7 days a week. Realtors must arrive in the same vehicle as their clients.
- Guest passes may not be used for commercial/contractor visitors. Contractor passes may be entered into the gate pass system by the owner, and the contractor will pay the daily fee when the pass is issued. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and registration in their possession.
- Every driver must obtain and display an entry pass. An entry pass is required for access through the main gate and access to the Bay Pointe and Salt Marsh developments.
- Contractors may not bring pets or weapons including firearms, pellet guns, bows and arrows, slingshots, and other weapons to Seabrook Island. Fireworks are not permitted.
- The speed limit is 25 mph unless otherwise posted. Please come to a complete stop at all stop signs.
- Passing vehicles, pedestrians, or bicycles by driving on the grass adjacent to the roads, or by driving against traffic around traffic islands is prohibited. Do not pass pedestrians or bicycles at traffic islands.
- Parking on SIPOA roads is limited to one side of the road only and in the direction of traffic.
- Parking on traffic islands or within 50’ of a traffic island is prohibited. No parking is permitted within 15’ of a fire hydrant or in a designated “fire lane” or “emergency lane”.
- No parking is permitted on any landscaped portion of improved properties. Parking is limited to only those designated driveway, garage, and guest parking areas whose surfaces are designed to accommodate vehicles.
- Contractors may not have access to any SIPOA amenities.
- Radio or music volume should be low and not disturb residents or guests.
Permits and Forms
- Town of Seabrook Island –Business Licenses | Work Permits
- ARC Resources – Approval for New Construction, Exterior Alterations, and Landscaping
- SIPOA Construction Guidelines